Nocturnal enuresis wetting the bed is the involuntary urination at night in a child. bed wetting solutions and how to stop bed wetting.
Bed wetting or nocturnal enuresis is quite literally one of the hardest problems families face.
When one of your children bed wetting continually, it can be a very delicate topic. You want to assure your child that it is just a part of growing up and that there's nothing not right with them. You have to come down on siblings who like to tease.
It's hard to comprehend. You ensure they refrain from drinking any liquids before bedtime. You encourage then to use the restroom before lying down to sleep. But the accidents still occur.
What is nocturnal enuresis? Is it normal? Can you help your child overcome this problem? Welcome to NoMoreBedWetting.Info
You don't have to be a doctor to help your child stop bed wetting!
It hurts to see your child so ashamed and embarrassed. You do your best to make sure it's just "our little secret." But the burden of believing you have a secret none of your friends can know... is incredibly hard on your child.
Within this site, you will learn how to gradually help your child stop bed wetting. With the advice, behaviors, and methods for waking up dry - this website really is useful resource for families to find a cure to stop bed wetting.
Some of the information you will find inside:
- Signs that require looking into the problem seriously.
- Your behavior to bedwetting. Is it making it worse?
- How to reassure your child about the situation.
- Is it time to go to a doctor?
- How to make "bed time" less stressful.
- Is there really a problem or is it normal?
- Making it easier for your child to confide in you.
- Signs to seek more aggressive treatment.
- Encouraging your child get to sleep earlier.
- Avoiding skin irritations.
- How to give your child hope.
- How to implement "night lifting".
- Child bladder control exercises.
- Avoiding certain liquids in the evening.
- Types of medications that may solve the problem.
- Things to note down in a journal to help find the problem area.
- What a pediatrician needs to know to form and opinion.
- Places to start doing more research.
- Extra resources providing information on your child's specific problem.
- Things to consider before purchasing bedwetting resources.
- What are moisture detector alarms and the different types
- How to evaluate a moisture detector.
- Your child's school bathroom and drinking habits may be the problem.
- If you're preteen or teen and still wetting the bed. Is there a more serious problem?
- How to manage a possible infection caused by wet sheets.
- Is "Dry Bed Training" right for your child?
There is something you can do to control it (that doesn't require a doctor’s visit). This site contains articles that will inform you all about it. Not all drinks are created equal. It's acceptable to let your child drink certain drinks in the evening time, but definitely keep them away from certain drinks and foods.
It is best to forget the mess and the cleaning. Often the awkward part for bed wetters is the negative emotions they carry with them. Feelings of embarrassment, confusion, and being ashamed.